Posted: February 1, 2017
Service Engineer Vacancy
Airflow Compressors & Pneumatics Ltd require a Compressed air service engineer, with experience of working on Rotary Vane, Rotary Screw & Reciprocating Compressors and with either a mechanical or electrical bias, to join an expanding service team operating out of its busy Leigh Branch.
- Effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical faults on customer equipment.
- Aluminium & Steel pipework installations.
- Undertake planned and preventative maintenance on compressors and a range of ancillary equipment and compressed air systems.
- Perform emergency breakdown faultfinding and repair.
- Install and commission compressors and compressed air systems.
- Repair broken-down equipment.
- Recommend additional works that may assist customers or enhance the company’s performance.
- Maintain good professional working relationships with all existing and new customers
- Complete service reports, timesheets, job sheets, recommendations neatly and submit in a timely manner in accordance with laid down procedures.
- Complete appropriate risk assessment and method statement paperwork before commencing jobs.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with both company and customer health and safety and environmental procedures.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the region with occasional overnight stays as required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Leigh, Lancashire
- Repair and Maintenance of Compressed Air Equipment: 3 years
- Industrial Equipment Servicing: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you would like to apply, please contact email@example.com or call 01942 673 529 (Ext 1).
For any enquiries please get in touch.