Airflow offer multiple control system that’s can help optimise the running of your compressed air/vacuum systems to ensure optimum efficiencies are achieve.
Airflow can date log your current equipment to provide accurate energy savings that can be achieved by installing a control panel before the system is installed. This can offer you a payback on your investment and this is often less than 12 months.
Airflow have installed thousands of energy saving control panels across the UK with proven savings across all sites. To apply for your initial free of charge consultation and data logging exercise please contact us at email@example.com.
Airflows control panel will control any number of air compressors and provides the following:
- Full compressed air or vacuum control to ensure optimum efficiencies at all times.
- Minimum number of air compressors in use for any given air demand to reduce servicing intervals
- Prioritize between duty and standby equipment which can be changed over using a daily, weekly or fortnightly time clock.
- Automation of all ancillary equipment such as dryers, filters, ventilation systems…
- Inbuilt data logging system to carry out daily/weekly/monthly reports on system demand and performance.
- Visualization dashboard through browser accessibility
- Event and alarm routing via email or SMS
- Integration into system BMS.
Airflow can provide expert advice and solutions to match your requirements.
Please contact us for any further information and advice.